Grand Palms Resort is committed to making our facilities & amenities at the resort, golf course and resort accessible to all our guests, including our valued guests with disabilities, in compliance with the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act.
The staff at Grand Palms Golf Resort is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with disabilities and special needs so that all of our guests are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Grand Palms Resort, we are committed to ensuring that all our guests are able to take advantage of the activities and amenities that the golf course and resort have to offer.
ADA Accessible public spaces:
- Lobby entrance accessible via ramp
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to restaurant
- Accessible route to meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to pools and pool lift
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to concierge desk
- Accessible route to valet parking
- Pool lift available
If a guest has a special request regarding disability accessibility beyond what the ADA requires, We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the all facilities and services our golf course and resort have to offer. Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the resort at 800-327-9246.